You just got a brand new cell phone. Congratulations! Unfortunately, even the slightest mishap could end in a shattered screen. In this article, I’ll explain why you should use a phone case and which cases are most effective!
Reasons To Use A Phone Case
Accidents happen no matter how careful you are. Even with AppleCare+ or a warranty on your Android, you could be looking at hundreds of dollars’ worth of repairs if you drop your phone and break it.
Most people are concerned about phone drops because it can crack the display. However, dropping your naked phone on a hard surface can damage other internal components of the phone too. Apple and other phone manufacturers won’t just fix the screen if other parts are broken — they’ll have to fix the entire phone.
Save yourself the stress and use a phone case. Spending just $15 on a quality case can protect you from the exorbitant costs of cell phone repairs — or worse, having to buy a new phone entirely!
Additionally, your case can do more than just protect your phone:
- Wallet cases allow you to easily stow credit cards, IDs, store cards, and more with your phone to ensure that you never leave the house without the essentials.
- Waterproof cases can let you take pictures or videos underwater, as well as protect your phone in case it takes an accidental plunge.
- Designed cases allow you to express your individuality, like through a Harry Potter-themed case or a custom picture of your dog.
What Type Of Case To Get
In order to give your expensive phone the protection it deserves, there are a few key features to look out for:
- Raised edges: If your phone falls on its face, raised edges will prevent the screen from hitting the ground.
- Shockproof corners: These allow your phone case to absorb the impact of the drops.
- High hardness: You don’t want your case to be scratched or dented every time you drop your phone!
Do you think there are too many designs and factors to choose between? No problem! Read our article on the strongest iPhone cases in 2021 to figure out which is best for you.
Hopefully you’re already picking out your new cell phone case. Make sure to share this article on social media to teach your friends and family why they should use a phone case too! Leave a comment below if you have any other questions about your cell phone.